The House Director is hired by and responsible to the Executive Board Members of the house corporation, a non-profit corporation that owns the building, contents and land at the chapter house.
- Oversee facility and personal safety, coordinate with House Committee or primary contact for building maintenance and repair and manage day-to-day operation of the chapter residence.
- Coordinate back-to-school readiness.
- Assume leadership role during emergencies
- Handle special projects as directed.
- Interface with chapter members and volunteers in the performance of these responsibilities.
- No cooking or cleaning responsibilities
- Enforce rules of the chapter house
- Create a home away from home atmosphere for the chapter members
- Maintain the home and coordinate maintenance
- Ensure supplies are in stock
Please send letter of interest and resume to email@example.com