Full Time House Director for Gamma Phi Beta on Florida State University campus in Tallahassee, FL. This is a live in position with expenses paid plus salary. Supervise all service personnel including cooks, cleaning, and maintenance. Position beginning August 2015.
The role of house director is to be the one individual who is responsible for the day-to-day management of the chapter house, including the safety and security of the members and the physical property. Below is a sample of expected duties but is not all-inclusive.
1) Supervise the activities of any household employees including making their work schedules.
2) Supervise any foodservice deliveries to the facility. Order/maintain accurate inventory of food/household supplies
3) Work with the chapter's house manager on all chapter-related issues such as repair needs and menu development.
4) Maintain household accounts, as specified by corporation. Keep an accurate record of foodservice and household expenditures; endeavor to stay within the budget set by the corporation.
5) Act as liaison between the house corporation board and the chapter members to ensure that their needs are being addressed in an appropriate and timely manner.
6) Supervise house meals and events, including collect payments for guest meals ensuring there is enough food.
7) At as the official hostess of the house to ensure a friendly, cooperative and productive environment.
The desired candidate will possess the following:
Organized with attention to detail
Able to work with a diverse group of individuals including collegians, house staff and house corporation board members
Charismatic and friendly personality