Full-time professional House Director needed for Alpha Phi at The University of Texas at Austin. Starting date for this position will be August 2017.
- At least 2 years of experience in a large, housed chapter facility.
- Personable and professional with the ability to effectively manage a large home and direct other staff members/service providers. Must be able to coordinate and interact congenially with chapter members, advisers, alumnae and house corporation board members. The selected candidate will report to the house corporation board.
- Willingness to help with all special events throughout the school year and occasionally over the summer months. Supervise the opening and closing of the house, along with needed repairs/maintenance each semester.
- Ability to use email, scan, basic word processing and spreadsheet software (Microsoft Office). A good understanding of budget management is a must.
- Knowledgeable in social and business etiquette. Will serve as the facility hostess for events and with house guests. Our house director must be a good representative of Alpha Phi on campus and in the community and should set a good example for chapter members.
Our chapter property is a smoke-free environment. Pets can be discussed on a case-by-case basis.
We offer a competitive salary, living expenses paid and parking at the house is provided.
Please email a copy of your resume to Kimberly Hart (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to be considered.