Full-time professional House Director needed for Alpha Phi at Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana. Starting date for this position will be in Jan. 2014.
* At least 2 years of experience in a large, housed chapter facility.
* Personable and professional with the ability to effectively manage a large home and direct other staff members/service providers. Must be able to coordinate and interact congenially with chapter members, advisers, alumnae and house corporation directors. The selected candidate will report to the house corporation board.
* Willingness to help with occasional special events over the summer months and supervise the opening and closing of the facility, along with needed repairs/maintenance, each semester.
* Ability to use email, scan, facsimile, basic word processing and spreadsheet software. A good understanding of budget management is a must.
* Knowledgeable in social and business etiquette. Will serve as the facility hostess for events and with guests. Our house director must be able to be a good representative of Alpha Phi on campus and in the community and should be able to set a good example for chapter members.
Our chapter property is a smoke-free and pet-free environment.
The successful candidate will need to be able to start no later than January 11, 2013.
We offer a competitive salary, paid parking and mileage reimbursement.