The Beta Chi Chapter of Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority, located at the University of Kentucky, is searching for a new House Director. The House Director acts as the property manager of the house and surrounding property under the direction of the House Corporation Board. The House Director serves as hostess and example of gracious living to the chapter members.
Daily duties include, but are not limited to:
- observing and enforcing fraternity and house board housing policies
- maintaining House Department financial books, ledgers and records
- paying utility bills, managing a house department budget
- hiring, training and evaluating household staff
- arranging routine services and maintenance as well as all life-safety inspections
- attending board meetings and providing monthly reports
- supervising meal service
- offering suggestions for budget and capital repairs
- conducting room checks before and after closing of the House
- working closely with House Board and Chapter Advisors
- Holding regular office hours
- offering support and comfort to members as needed
Position offers a well appointed apartment including large living room, separate office, bedroom, kitchenette and full bathroom. All meals provided when house is open to members. Utilities and cable included.
Extremely competitive salary and benefits package including vehicle mileage, phone and insurance.
Applicants need to be willing to start immediately. Recruitment begins August 9, 2014!
Please send resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.