We are looking for an experience House Director for the 2019-2020 school year. Ideally we would like to find a good fit with the staff and members for a long term employment.
Job Duties are typical to a housing director include but are not limited to the following:
- Overseeing the opening and closing of the Chapter House each semester including preparation and follow-up
- Maintaining proper functioning of appliances, plumbing, electricity and informing the board of maintenance needs. Helping board to schedule needed repairs.
- Liaison between staff and board members
- Cultivate a positive and effective work environment for all employees and contractors
- Maintain a pleasant, supportive presence in the Chapter House, including eating at least one meal per day to include lunch or dinner with the house residents
- Responding to email, text, and voice messages involving Gamma Phi Beta in a timely manner
- Attend monthly board meetings and providing a monthly report on activities in the Chapter House.
- Be available for emergency calls or situations, which may occur on evenings, weekends, or other non-standard times
Please email resumes and contact information to email@example.com