Full-time House Director needed for Gamma Phi Beta Sorority at Colorado State University in Fort Collins, CO. Starting date for this position will be August 1, 2017.
* Professional with the ability to effectively manage safety, maintenance, repairs, inspections, and cleanliness in a large home. Experience in working within a budget.
* Work with food service vendor to plan, and provide a fifteen meal plan weekly.
* Must be able to maintain positive relationships with chapter members, advisors, alumnae and house corporation directors. The selected candidate will report to the house corporation board.
* Willingness to help oversee summer month projects and supervise the opening and closing of the facility each semester.
* Ability to use email, scan, facsimile, basic word and spreadsheet software.
* This property is a smoke-free and pet-free environment.
We offer a free one bedroom apartment with kitchen located within the house, all utilities, health care stipend, cell phone stipend, free reserved parking space, and mileage reimbursement.