Full-time professional House Director needed for Alpha Phi at Michigan State University. Starting date for this position will be Summer 2018.
* Personable and professional with the ability to effectively manage home and work with other staff/service providers. Must be able to coordinate and interact congenially with chapter members, advisors, alumnae and house corporation directors. The selected candidate will report to the house corporation board.
* Willingness to help with occasional special events over the summer months and supervise the opening and closing of the facility, along with needed repairs/maintenance, each semester.
* Ability to use email, scan, facsimile, basic word processing and spreadsheet software. A good understanding of budget management is a must.
* Knowledgeable in social and business etiquette. Will serve as the facility hostess for events and with guests. Our house director must be able to be a good representative of Alpha Phi on campus and in the community and should be able to set a good example for chapter members.
- Must be able to climb 3 flights of stairs several times a day and lift up to 25 pounds
*Facility sleeps 50 members
*Cell phone reimbursement available
*Meal plan offered during academic school year
*Live in facility year around (utilities paid for)
*Paid parking spot and mileage reimbursement offered
*Smoke-free, alcohol free and pet-free environment
Job Type: Full-time