Position Available August 1st
The House Director is the official hostess of the Sorority house and must possess superb managerial and communication skills as well as be accessible and approachable. She must be comfortable working closely with college aged women as well as overseeing and completing household duties.
We are currently seeking a Live-in House Director to oversee the day-to-day operations of the Epsilon Tau Chapter of Sigma Kappa Sorority.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Serves as the chapter hostess and sets an example at all times through professional appearance, unquestionable demeanor, courtesy, and consideration for others.
- Purchase household necessities and food for the chapters 17 live-in members.
- Plan and cook two nutritional meals per week.
- Recommends areas needing improvements, household repairs and replacements.
- Oversee the house maintenance and housekeeping and supervise cleaning and minor repairs.
- Schedules and conducts the opening and closing of the chapter house along with supervision of move in/out.
- Serve as a chaperon for any Chapter social affair held at the Sorority house when requested.
- Management of budget, as set by the Housing corporation.
- Maintain expense report and schedule.
- Shall maintain positive relationships with the Corporation, chapter and advisers.
- Enforcement of and adherence to Sigma Kappa Emergency Procedures.
- Helps to ensure the safety of the house occupants and enforce house rules and regulations as mandated by the collegiate chapter, National organization and university.
- Attend monthly Corporation Board Meeting conducted at the Chapter House.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Looking for a candidate that enjoys working with college age women, patience, and flexibility.
- Desired traits would be a positive approach, focused attitude and the ability to interact professionally and diplomatically with students, parents, alumnae, service providers and community resources.
- Excellent Organizational and communication skills.
- Basic budget planning and management knowledge.
- CPR and First Aid certification desired but not required.
The House Director's position is a Full time position which will require between 40 hours per week. Along with an hourly wage, the House Director will be provided with partial meals and private living quarters. The room includes a 2 room suite, full size bed and dresser, cable TV, kitchenette, bathroom, and private entrance.
To apply, please send resume with cover letter to email@example.com