Beta Eta of Alpha Delta Pi at the University of Michigan is seeking a professional, female House Director to begin in August, 2013. The house has occupancy of approximately 68 women living in, and 120 living out.
The position requires the day to day management of the house operations including but not limited to:
1) The hiring and supervising of the kitchen, housekeeping and maintenance staff,
2) The planning and coordination of meals within budgetary guidelines,
3) The preparation of payroll,
4) The arranging of routine maintenance and repair with outside contractors,
5) The coordinating of the opening and closing of the house,
6) The insuring of security and safety of the members at all times.
The House Director must interact professionally with the chapter members and their families, the Advisors, the Corporation Board and the alumna.
1) Bachelor Degree or comparable prior management experience
2) Familiarity with the Greek Sorority infrastructure
3) Some property management experience
4) Communication skills with all age groups
5) Organizational skills
6) Time-management skills
7) Computer skills, especially email, internet, word and excel.
The House Director is provided a two-room furnished apartment; some health care reimbursement and mileage allotment.
Please send your resume, letter of interest and references to firstname.lastname@example.org