Full-time professional House Director needed for Alpha Phi at the University of Kentucky in Lexington, KY. Our beautiful, new chapter facility is home to 57 women with an active chapter membership of 195+.
* At least 2 years of experience in a large, housed chapter facility.
* Personable and professional with the ability to effectively manage a large home and direct other staff members/service providers. Must be able to coordinate and interact congenially with chapter members, advisers, alumnae and house corporation directors. The selected candidate will report to the house corporation board.
* Willingness to help with occasional special events over the summer months.
* Ability to use email, scan, facsimile, basic word processing and spreadsheet software. A good understanding of budget management is a must.
* Knowledgeable in social and business etiquette. Will serve as the facility hostess for events and with guests. Our house director must be able to be a good representative of Alpha Phi on campus and in the community and should be able to set a good example for chapter members.
Our chapter property is a smoke-free and pet-free environment.
The successful candidate will need to be able to start no later than July 15th, 2013.
We offer a competitive salary, paid parking and mileage reimbursement.
To apply, please send resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.