The Eta Zeta Chapter of Phi Mu was founded in 1952, with the chapter house opening its doors in 1962. The chapter house is uniquely situated amongst other Panhellenic Sorority Chapter Houses on â€œsorority mallâ€ which is adjacent to the Bulldog Football Stadium, and one block from the CSU Fresno campus. The chapter house underwent a complete ceiling update with the installation of the interior fire sprinkler system in July of 2013. Our chapter has grown progressively over the past five years with over ninety active members. Phi Mu was originally founded in 1852 at Wesleyan College in Macon Georgia, making it the second oldest sorority in the U.S. Three fundamental principles: Love, Honor, and Truth guide the women of the chapter. The collegiate and alumnae philanthropic events support Childrenâ€s Hospital of Central California, a Childrenâ€s Miracle Network Hospital.