Full-time professional House Director needed for Alpha Phi sorority at Northwestern University. Starting date for this position will be mid-September, 2018.
- Personable and professional demeanor.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with many constituents (chapter members, advisors, alumnae, house corporation board members, outside service providers, Northwestern personnel).
- Ability to manage a large (40+ bed), 100-year-old property to ensure both safety and comfort for chapter members.
- Ability to manage direct employees effectively (cooks, house maintenance, housekeeping).
- Physically able to ascend / descend 4 flights of stairs and lift items as needed.
- Able to reside in the house during the academic school year; year-round housing provided.
- Up-to-date computer skills and comfort with technology.
Alpha Phi women represent a wide variety of diverse backgrounds, and it is important that a House Director be fully comfortable working with such a diverse group of women.
We offer a competitive salary, a private suite (living room, bedroom, bathroom), parking, cell phone and computer.
House is located on Northwestern University’s lakefront campus in Evanston.